PTSA Board of Directors and Committee Chairs
2018-19 PTSA Board:
Carrie Bauman, President
Kenneth Lesher, Vice President
Tricia Wagner, Treasurer
Laura Mann, Secretary
Principal – Mr. Andrew Livengood
Hospitality – Theresa Sarmiere, KuTena Williams Membership – Christina Cash
Communications - Jennifer Ostling Fundraising – Melissa Buxengard
Staff Appreciation – Beth Rossen Cultural Arts – Christina Cash, Nicole Boone
Concessions – Melissa Hoffman Spirit Wear – Heather Swanson
Dance – Victoria Artis, Davina Nolan Spirit Rock – Laura Mann
Leadership – Jennifer Pinder Golf – Jason Hunter
Inclusion – Jill Gargash Box Tops – Teresa Davis
Athletic Banquets - Pamela Mundra
NCPTA Mission: To make every child’s potential a reality by
engaging and empowering families and communities to
advocate for all children
· Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
· Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
· Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
· Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
· Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
· Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.
PTSA is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit association that prides itself on being a powerful voice for all children, a relevant resource for families and communities, and a strong advocate for public education. Membership in PTSA is open to anyone who wants to be involved and make a difference for the education, health, and welfare of children and youth.